I have a 1972 Boler
1300 for sale
that has gone through all the initial stages of rebuilding but unfortunately I can not complete it.
the following has already been done.
1. Full off Frame removal and preparation
2. New Custom Aluminum Frame
3. New 2500# axle
4. Complete Rhino Line Under Egg after proper prepping
5. Removal of bad paint
6. All rivets removed and sanded and filled
7. New Interior Floor
8. Upper Cabinets removed due to severe damage, vertical structural support has been maintained
9. Remaining Ensolite removed as most of it was either gone already or not salvageable.
10. New Tires
11. Wheels Sanded and Painted
12. New 2" Hitch
13. New Front Bolt-on Trailer Jack with double wheel
14. New Rear Bolt-on Trailer Jacks for both stabilization and lifting Trailer
15. All windows
still operate. Rear and Front Plexi should be replaced, at least the seals.
16. Rear Bunk and Dinette fibreglass pieces are still in tact, missing table top.
17. Front Bunk fibreglass piece still intact and in good shape
18. New Water Tank, ready to be installed.
19. Stainless Steel Axle
20. Original Hehr Roof Vent still works just needs re-and re to clean and seal.
21. New Door Hardware included but not installed.
21. Tows amazingly well, temp towing lights
included if needed.
This trailer frame will never rust, it weighs in at almost the same weight
of the original frame to maintain overall weight
control, but uses 2x4 aluminum full length pieces. A custom formed aluminum one piece sunken floor piece was created to sit within the new frame. Full skid plate has been welded under the front frame.
Asking price: $7000.00
I have done all the hard work, now the new owner would just have to put their design touches back into the trailer to have a real Gem. I have a lot of ideas and a few new parts that I will through in as well.
Please message me if I have left any details out that you are interested in. There is a limit of 10 pics, I have many more and can send you a link if interested.