Old 01-03-2015, 12:49 PM   #15

Name: Jean
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Quebec
Registry
Trillium 1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty61 View Post
Juanito, I love what you have done with your trailer! It's beautiful! Hope you get what you're wanting for it... It certainly seems worth it. BTW, I used to live in the same town in Quebec when I was a kid!

HI SCOTTY 61 GLAD TO HEAR THAT , MY WIFE WAS AMERICAN AND I LIVED IN FLORIDA FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS IN THE POMPANO AREA,
AM VERY PROUD OF SHOUPETTE IT`S A REAL BEAUTY AND AN EAUSY TRAILER TO HAUL, I ENJOY IT BUT MY HEALTH HAD TOOK ME BY SURPRISE.
HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN sCOTTY61

JUANITO

Old 01-03-2015, 12:55 PM   #16

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Juanito I think returning it to Canada and selling it there is in your best interest (higher sales value in Canada) as well as that of the buyer (they will be able to take legal ownership of it)

The bottom line to selling a Canadian registered trailer or car in the USA can be found at: USA Customs and Border Protection - Requirements for Importing a Vehicle. It reads in part:

"It is illegal to bring a car into the U.S. and sell it without first entering it through CBP. If you purchase a vehicle that was brought into the U.S. and sold without being properly entered through CBP, that vehicle is subject to seizure.

NEVER purchase a used vehicle in the U.S. if the owner cannot show that it is currently registered in the U.S. and demonstrate that it conforms to DOT and EPA standards."

BTW although the above refers to cars the rules for the importing of cars is pretty well the same for trailers.

Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 01:12 PM   #17

Quebec
Registry
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanito View Post
My beautifull Trillium 1300, looking like brand new is for sale for health reasons, check my listing and all the pics to see how beautifull it is and all the changes and the + that your getting with this trailer i can deliver that trailer on my way back home. Asking price 7500.00$ firm.

Please see registry for photos. Juanito's Trailer :: Shoupette

Juanito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol H View Post
Juanito I think returning it to Canada and selling it there is in your best interest (higher sales value in Canada) as well as that of the buyer (they will be able to take legal ownership of it)

The bottom line to selling a Canadian registered trailer or car in the USA can be found at: USA Customs and Border Protection - Requirements for Importing a Vehicle. It reads in part:

"It is illegal to bring a car into the U.S. and sell it without first entering it through CBP. If you purchase a vehicle that was brought into the U.S. and sold without being properly entered through CBP, that vehicle is subject to seizure.

NEVER purchase a used vehicle in the U.S. if the owner cannot show that it is currently registered in the U.S. and demonstrate that it conforms to DOT and EPA standards."

BTW although the above refers to cars the rules for the importing of cars is pretty well the same for trailers.

Thanks Carol, i took your advise , but am trying to remove the Fl listing and i cannot do it, hope will find the way.

Jean
Old 01-03-2015, 01:25 PM   #18

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Thanks Carol, i took your advise , but am trying to remove the Fl listing and i cannot do it, hope will find the way.

Jean
Send a PM to an administrator and they should be able to change the listing to Quebec for you.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 01:36 PM   #19

Quebec
Registry
I did it Carol H,

Thanks you very much.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:14 PM   #20
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: Escape 21; (formerly Casita LD 17 & 16)
Texas
Registry
Jean, I have changed your ad title from "FL" to "QC" - I hope this helps.
Mary F is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:25 PM   #21

Quebec
Registry
Sale in Quebec

Quote:
My beautifull Trillium 1300, looking like brand new is for sale for health reasons, check my listing and all the pics to see how beautifull it is and all the changes and the + that your getting with this trailer i can deliver that trailer on my way back home. Asking price 7500.00$ firm.

Please see registry for photos. Juanito's Trailer :: Shoupette

Juanito

My trailer is not only for sale in Quebec but is for sale all over Canada
Old 01-11-2015, 05:48 PM   #22

Name: Al
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Quote:
HI SCOTTY 61 GLAD TO HEAR THAT , MY WIFE WAS AMERICAN AND I LIVED IN FLORIDA FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS IN THE POMPANO AREA,
AM VERY PROUD OF SHOUPETTE IT`S A REAL BEAUTY AND AN EAUSY TRAILER TO HAUL, I ENJOY IT BUT MY HEALTH HAD TOOK ME BY SURPRISE.
HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN sCOTTY61

JUANITO
Sorry to hear about your health Juanito. Hopefully if things change for the better, you can start up again!