Trillium 1300 for sale near chicago - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-06-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
Name: Rita
Trailer: Trillium 1979 1300
Trillium 1300 for sale near chicago

I am selling my 1979 Trillium 1300 trailer. I'm not certain of the process in listing it in the classifieds. I live near Chicago, Illinois. (Thank you, Mr. Bennett, for helping me.)

This little Trillium has had the windows removed and new wood framing installed where needed. It has new fresh water tank hoses, and a new faucet. We just put on a new roof vent. The belly band has been removed and redone properly with butyl caulk tape and a new black band cover.
We have installed custom mini-blinds for privacy. The large table has been converted to a bed, but can easily be turned back to a table. The front features a dinette for two, which also converts to a bed. It has a stove top, the original furnace and refrigerator and worked last time we used them. We also put in a nice, neutral carpet. There are shelves all around the back of the trailer (around the bed/dinette), The rear shelves have sliding doors. The light fixture over the sink is original and works. The lights around the back bed/table are also original and work.. I made covers for the old cushions, leaving the original material intact, just in case someone preferred the original look. It has the original fiberglass stone shield in the front, but there is a slight crack in it, it is all there and does not affect the shield.
With the windows open and the stone shield up, this is one of the lightest, brightest fiberglass trailers I've ever been in. We are asking $5,900.00 for it.

For pictures, please see the registry. I don't know how to add photos to this listing, or send me your e-mail address and I can send you more pictures.

Rita in Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #2
Name: Jim
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Hi Rita, I moved your listing from the 'Wanted' to the 'For Sale' Forum. If you looked at the sticky at the top of all the Marketplace Forums, there are a few guidelines there that will help you with your listing. Things like price, and some accompanying photos are very helpful.

Marketplace Posting Rules

Maybe have a look at a few other listing to get an idea what you think works too.

I have made your original posted editable, so you can make any changes you like to add more information, and photos.

2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
Name: John
Trailer: BIGFOOT

Hi Rita, Wonder if you could send me a message. I'm interested in the camper.
izzeepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #4
Name: Rita
Trailer: Trillium 1979 1300
Hi John,

Thanks for your interest in our 1979 Trillium 1300. If you look at the revised listing, you will get an idea of what we've done and the features that it has. I have pictures posted in the registry, under "Rita in Illinois", but I'm having trouble adding them to the listing. The price we're asking is $5,900.
Rita in Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #5
Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
To send a private message (PM), click on the member's name and select "send a private message" from the drop-down menu. I hope the two of you can connect up.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven... --Ecclesiastes 3
Mike Magee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 12:20 PM   #6
Name: Norm
Trailer: just sold my 5x9 TCTeardrop. I need a trailer now.
If this is still for sale please send photos to

I have cash.

normchristnacht is offline   Reply With Quote