NV Very nice '84 U-Haul CT13 for sale or trade - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-23-2015, 01:04 AM   #1

Name: Sue
Trailer: Uhaul CT13
Nevada
Very nice '84 U-Haul CT13 for sale or trade

Anyone interested in trading a 16-18' FG trailer for an adorable, mostly original, restored UHaul CT13? Will try to post fotos very soon. It was posted on here for sale in GA back in June 2014...fotos might still be on the website somewhere? I'm in Pahrump now and would like to make the trade ASAP. The 13' is very sweet, but just too small for me and the two dogs to live in full-time.

Old 03-23-2015, 01:07 AM   #2

Name: Jay
Trailer: In the Market
California
I don't have a trade but if you were to sell it outright what would you want for it? Photos would be great also to see condition

Old 03-23-2015, 02:16 PM   #3

Nevada
It's not easy for me to get online right now, but I will post the fotos as soon as I figure out how. Did anyone search for the GA posting from last May/June for this same CT13?
Old 03-23-2015, 02:46 PM   #4

Nevada
OK, I just found a FB foto from my road trip from GA and posted it on the FGRV Facebook page. Guess that's the best I can do for now. Need to get to a library computer or somewhere else.
Old 03-23-2015, 02:53 PM   #5

California
saw your photo but still have no idea the condition inside and out anxiously waiting for photos!
Attached Thumbnails
11082584_864855960243705_5976484904940796290_n.jpg  
Old 03-23-2015, 10:48 PM   #6
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: Escape 21; (formerly Casita LD 17 & 16)
Texas
Registry
Is it this one?
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:09 AM   #7

Nevada
YES, MARY, IT IS! BLESS YOUR HEART FOR FINDING IT! I purchased it just last June, but never stayed in it until 3 weeks ago. Before leaving Georgia, I had a cargo rack custom made to fit into a receiver hitch on the back bumper. WindDancer towed like a dream all the way out to Nevada by way of Mt. Rushmore! Shortly after arrival in Pahrump I broke my leg in a traffic accident and so could not even access the U-Haul, much less live in it as planned.

I finally towed it to an RV park and moved in almost 4 weeks ago...as an experiment to see if the dogs & I could live in such a small place full time. Well, I am bursting at the seams! Even after downsizing months ago, I still have way too much stuff. I love this little jewel, but I just don't see how it will be comfortable enough to be my only home.

What other improvements have I done? In Rapid City, I had the door hinges repaired and the windows sealed again. Before moving in, I replaced the little cube fridge with a brand-new Igloo model so I would have a tiny freezer. Also, a couple of the sink drain parts have been replaced.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:17 AM   #8

Nevada
YES, MARY, IT IS! BLESS YOUR HEART FOR FINDING IT! I just wrote a long, rather detailed account of purchasing it this past June but not staying in it, then towing it out to Nevada from Georgia. Soon as I went to post it, it disappeared! So now my energy is gone as I don't have a comfortable position to use my computer.

I will provide more info tomorrow.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:19 AM   #9

Nevada
OK, so what's up with this website? How did my original reply reappear after I thought it was lost? Please disregard #8.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:25 PM   #10

Nevada
Jay, see Mary's post and click on "this one" for the fotos. It's still pretty much the same. I have noted modifications and repairs in my post above. PLUS I forgot to mention that I have a big binder provided to me by the previous owner that is full of info, fotos and documentation, including fotocopies of the original repair manual and specs. Very helpful!

I'm asking $9000. I need another small trailer to live in when this one sells.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:36 PM   #11

California
Saw the couple photos and a price now - will keep looking as there have been a few closer for less thanks
Old 03-25-2015, 04:42 PM   #12

Nevada
Thanks, Jay. If u don't find what u want, feel free to make me an offer.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:25 PM   #13

Name: Brianna
Trailer: In the market
West Virginia
Photos ?
Old 03-29-2015, 10:42 PM   #14

Nevada
Hi, Brianna! See Mary F's post above and click on "this one" for the fotos. It's still pretty much the same. I have noted modifications and repairs in my post above. PLUS I have a big binder provided to me by the previous owner that is full of info, fotos and documentation, including fotocopies of the original repair manual and specs . Very helpful!

Tags
uhaul, u-haul