See it at: the nilla bean homepage
Frame up restoration and renovation.
Passed PA food service inspection 2015/16
Vintage Food Truck/Camper/Trailer
- Custom wrap around bar that attaches to the exterior of the camper with 50% wrap around.
- 6 aluminum, composite bar stools included
- New rims & tires
- Frame cleaned and coated with POR-15 moisture curing frame paint
(frame in excellent condition)
- Wheel barrings rebuilt, repacked
- Aluminum diamond plate concessions door panel
- AC/DC outlets and outputs existing and expandable
- AC Miro refrigerator
- On demand H2O heater (LP gas)
- 3 basin sink with H/C water extension spigot
- DC powered H2O pump
- 10 gallon H2O tank
- 30 gallon grey water tank
- External custom hand wash sink
- Standard RV roof top vent
- AC pwr LED main interior light
integrated into roof vent
- Air Conditioning
unit with condensate drained to outside
- AC Heater
- Automotive type CD player (ready for speakers to be wired)
- 12V Marine battery
- Custom counter tops (50% internal counter top coverage)
- Custom shelving in storage closet
- George Kirby Marine 2 tone paint
. White on top, pink in bottom. (paint numbers available)
- Complete figerglass shell and floor.
- Color changing LED strip lights
integrated in external belly band.
- 2 tank LP gas mount on tongue
- Custom chip guard on front facing window.
- 1 7/8" trailer ball hitch
- Crank up tongue jack
- 30 AMP AC service panel with integrated 12V service, battery
tender, all in one unit.
- 3 pole marine twist lock 30 AMP AC contect
- 50ft long power cable with Edison AC adapter
- Custom vintage camper print old school style awning
(no poles, haven't had them made yet)
People 6' and under can comfortably stand inside without hitting head. 2 people can work side by side inside camper at the same time.
This is a custom vintage concessions camper and will be "sold as is." I built this unit for my wife with every intention of keeping it for years to come and take it to concert events. Due to job changes, we are no longer able to follow through with this plan. There is nothing wrong with it and lots that can be done to it to customize to your needs.