13' Scamp cover for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 2005 13 ft Front Bath
I bought a CalMark custom cover for my '05 13' Scamp a couple of months ago for $483 (seasonal jacked up price) not counting shipping. It works like a charm and fits like a glove. I live in near a rain forest in the Pacific Northwest so it gets a workout. Easy to cover with a zippered door opening and corner kit (fabric and adhesive) if you need it. The Scamp has been out in the weather for about six weeks now but the Scamp (and us) are heading for a new home with 8' high garage doors. It will be available beginning December 22 (day after we close). I'd like to get $400 for it and I'll pay the freight (about $30-40). Anyone interested? photo to come when I find it.
Jeff Larsen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp