Any suggestions for rain noise. - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #41

Trailer: Boler 1984
Don't knock it!
About a year ago I recieved new hearing aids. When I arrived home it was raining and my wife couldn't understand why I was standing under the big maple tree in the back yard and not comming into the house.
I could hear the rain!!!!!
I realized that it was a sound that I hadn't heard for several years and I was mesmerized by the sound of raindrops falling through the leaves. Some things we take for granted until we lose it. Now the sound of rain on the trailer roof means i'm not missing out on life.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #42

Name: Dave
Trailer: ,Bigfoot 25 foot plus Surfside 14 foot
British Columbia
My suggestion for rain noise? Smirk & giggle & gloat, while thinking of those poor so & so's about 7 sites over who are in a tent! Then roll over and let the sound lull you to sleep!
BCDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #43

Name: Matt and Lindsey
Trailer: 1972 Boler 1300
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCDave
My suggestion for rain noise? Smirk & giggle & gloat, while thinking of those poor so & so's about 7 sites over who are in a tent! Then roll over and let the sound lull you to sleep!
Sooo happy that as of this year....we finally get to be the people listening to the rain in our trailer. Rather than laying in a wet sleeping bag, with two wet dogs listening to the thunder of rain on the tent waiting for morning!!
bomni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:06 AM   #44

Name: Fern
Trailer: none
Tennessee
Well. There was some sort of website. You load the page, press the button and there's a half of an hour length recording of a rain. Enjoy.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #45

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by james kent View Post
Don't knock it!
About a year ago I recieved new hearing aids. When I arrived home it was raining and my wife couldn't understand why I was standing under the big maple tree in the back yard and not comming into the house.
I could hear the rain!!!!!
I realized that it was a sound that I hadn't heard for several years and I was mesmerized by the sound of raindrops falling through the leaves. Some things we take for granted until we lose it. Now the sound of rain on the trailer roof means i'm not missing out on life.
Amen James! And birds chirping too! And the wind in trees!