arrrg ,omg not another wax question!!!!! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #15
Name: Kathy
Trailer: 1987 Bigfoot 13'
Yes and no one mentions doing the same thing with their cars?? Most of the newer cars have quite a bit of fiberglass in them so I was just wondering if it could also be used as a car wax. I guess I should check the mfg website to see if it was safe.

Thanks all.

MsRubyLu-Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #16
Name: Bob
Trailer: 1993 Scamp 16ft.
John, my son-in-law and buddy built a portable roaster on a 4x8 trailer with charcoal drawers in the bottom. The pig is split and laid on the grill, split, not on a spit, and slow roasted. He did one for our 40th that is still the talk. Could possibly be arranged for next year at your bequest your majesty, Lord of the Monkey Butter!!!

dbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #17
Name: Alfred
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2010 Nissan Frontier
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Originally Posted by john warren View Post
any bugs biting me will starve after a week in the forests of northern michigan last may. i cut myself shaving and all that came out was dust.....

will have to try a small spot to test the compatability i guess.

and as for camping season being over? i will be in algonac the 29th and 30th this month, and back again on the 20th with the grandkids for their holloween party. then not sure ,,,dec/. jan. wouldn't mind a trip somewhere. february thinking about scamp cam in florida. in march going out to vegas,, then april is here and we may go out to d.c. for the cherry blossoms.then the tullip festival in holland. then in may ,,,back to black lake for a week and the whole dang thing starts up again.

and somewhere in there i have to schedule a pig roaster for algonac next sept.
Hi: john warren... Last time I was in Dundee Mich. I bought all the bottles of Meguires 50 Marine and RV one step cleaner/wax, on the shelf at Cabellas. Sorry!!! That reminds me...I have to go find them and the can of elbow grease... and get rubbin'.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Attached Thumbnails

Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote