Boler Restoration Expert - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2002, 11:36 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Boler Restoration Expert

While on a recent excursion around Vancouver Island, BC, I had occasion to speak with numerous Boler owners. I heard about a fellow who buys used Bolers, fixes them up and resells them. Through his experience, he has discovered areas that need repair most often. Unfortunately, I was unable to link up with him; I thought he might have some tips that would be applicable to other brands of Eggs.

Reportedly, his name is Keith Miller and he lives in Willow Point (vicinity of Campbell River), has a walking stick or cane, and usually has breakfast in a local cafe or coffee shop whose name I don't recall. Unfortunately for Bolers, he is reportedly scaling back his efforts with regard to Boler restorations.

Should anyone be more successful in speaking with him, please post pertinent info.

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:36 PM   #2

Possible Contact

Hi Pete: Willow Point is just a community name (It is in Campbell River) You may want to try this number for Keith (I do not know him):

MILLER, KEITH 452 HILCHEY RD CAMPBELL RIVER BC **phone number removed as per another members request** (you can always find him on www.canada411.com)
The coffee shop might be the Quansum Inn.

Hope this helps!

P.S. I bought my Bigfoot TT last month just off Hilchey Rd. Small world - ain't it? :laugh :laugh

Old 09-30-2002, 09:57 AM   #3

Pete

For what it's worth.....I have been advised that the cafe in question may be called Willies Cafe.

Old 09-30-2002, 10:28 AM   #4

Pete and Rick

Thanks for all the info, Pete and Rick.

Boy, it would be great to have this guy onboard the Fiberglass RV website.

If someone takes the time to contact him, make sure to extend an invitation to join our group!

Tags
boler