The mold in our Scamp
never bothered for the 2 - 4 day trips we did for several years. Then we tried a 3 week trip trial taking the Scamp
instead of the Avion.
Upon returning I developed a nasty upper respiratory condition. In the course of doctoring and treating, it was decided that it was probably a mold that set it off. It was explained that the body will tolerate exposure for just a short time with little effect. But at some point the body is overwhelmed.
So in the course of tracking down the mold, I also found out how bad chlorine is to the respiratory system.
A respirator with filters for chlorine would be good. Also, don't spray it on. Use a brush or paint
pad or paint