Burro needs front window rock guard! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #15
Name: Linda
Trailer: Burro 13'. 1982
Originally Posted by Thomas G. View Post

Not a bad idea. I notice that Zoro Tools carries it and they have free shipping on all orders this month with the code SEPSHIP.

Polycarbonate Sheets 24"x48" by LEXAN - Plastic Sheets, Film, and Flat Stock by Zoro Tools Industrial Supplies
Did you order 24" x 48"? There are so many choices......which did you order?

Lfoxmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #16
Name: Kinga DeRode
Trailer: For Sale Or Rent
Rooms to Let 50 Cents
Originally Posted by Lfoxmont View Post
Did you order 24" x 48"? There are so many choices......which did you order?
I didn't order any, but I think that Lexan would be a good choice if you can make your own frame. You will need to measure your front window and see what makes sense. I linked the 2x4 foot piece as it seems likely to be the closest to a typical front window size.

UHaul and Burro owners, join the UHaul Campers on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/529276933859491/
Thomas G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #17
Name: Randy
Trailer: 1980Trillium 1300
Originally Posted by Lfoxmont View Post
Did you find the lifters easy to install? Also, I don't have old frame..nothing there when I bought unit. Thanks for good info!
...Piece of cake. It is easy to install and easy to maintain. I put grease in it and it is smooth like....butter. In the first photo of mine, do not mistake the 30Amp black wiring I connected to garage, across the Trillium front window as ...lift gates or some kinds of reinforced brackets...About the frame, I do not know about...you or somebody.else but I could make it from house aluminum window frame with some basic tools...Try it if you...have time and....love the work...

Thinh is offline   Reply With Quote