Casita 16 FT trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-23-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Does anyone have a drawing of the gray and black water drain lines. They are located under the trailer. Ours is missing some of the parts. The trailer is a 1993 we bought recently.
Chuck
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:10 AM   #2

Trailer: 1973 Compact Jr and 1980 Bigfoot 17 ft
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Tom Trostel Send a message via MSN to Tom Trostel
Chuck,
As a starting point, go to Casita Travel Trailer Forum and sign up as a member. Then download their "Casita Manual" which is 24 pages long. It is written for late model 17' Casitas but may help, and it is much more detailed than the manual that the factory wrote.

Tom Trostel

http://casitaforum.com/invboard/
Old 11-23-2007, 07:17 AM   #3
Suz

Trailer: 1989 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Do you know if yours has/had a grey tank? Since it is a '93, I'm thinking that it might. If that is the case, I can't help you with a picture; however, if yours was plumbed without a tank then I might be able to get some pictures for you.

Just thinking out loud here ... since yours is a '93, I'm guessing it is pretty low to the ground and the portion that is missing might be from the shower drain over. Possibly including the part that connects to the vent pipe. I say this only because I hit a bump before mine was raised and lost that entire portion. For what it's worth, it's pretty easy to fix. Just make sure to use the black pipe (ABS) AND the glue that is appropriate for it.

If you can, a picture posted here might allow us to help if another '93 Casita owner doesn't step forward.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:37 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Do you know if yours has/had a grey tank? Since it is a '93, I'm thinking that it might. If that is the case, I can't help you with a picture; however, if yours was plumbed without a tank then I might be able to get some pictures for you.

Just thinking out loud here ... since yours is a '93, I'm guessing it is pretty low to the ground and the portion that is missing might be from the shower drain over. Possibly including the part that connects to the vent pipe. I say this only because I hit a bump before mine was raised and lost that entire portion. For what it's worth, it's pretty easy to fix. Just make sure to use the black pipe (ABS) AND the glue that is appropriate for it.

If you can, a picture posted here might allow us to help if another '93 Casita owner doesn't step forward.
Thanks for the info. We bought our trailer with the shower drain missing. I replaced it and it is working. Yes it has a gray water tank. I went to the Casita website and found pictures that were helpful.
Chuck
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita