Casita 17' table/bed cushions needed - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Casita 17' table/bed cushions needed

I just bought a great 2010 Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe. It came with a nice custom mattress to keep the table/bed permanently in the bed position but I'd like to have the option to use it as a table sometime. Does anyone know of anyone, preferably on the east coast that makes up new cushions/covers to fit the Casita? Or, does anyone have a set they'd like to sell? I know I can get them from Casita, but with their high price and shipping, ouch. Any advice?
amyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:17 PM   #2

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Hi,

I believe that Clifton Upholstery in Waco makes the cushions for Casita. Don't know if they would be cheaper than Casita. Or if someone could send you the measurements you might get a local upholsterer to make some for you.

Clifton Upholstery Co Inc

416 Mary Ave, Waco, TX 76701
(254) 753-0211

Good luck,
Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:18 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita
Tamara Armstrong at Clifton upholstery can assist you. You'll find her phone # on the tag of your other cushions
LK Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:16 PM   #4

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
What about getting them to make the cushion covers and buying the foam locally. Should reduce the shipping cost.
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:43 AM   #5

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Amy
Foam to Go (FTG) near Ashland Va. at the Hanover Air Park has a large selection of foam and will cut it to size. Cash or Check only though.
Eddie
Eddie Longest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:27 PM   #6

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Thanks for all the helpful info. I have spoken with Tamara at Clifton and she has given me a quote a little lower than the Casita factory. Clifton makes all the cushions for Casita. She did suggest I might just get the cushions covers only and get the foam locally. The foam place in Ashland seems like a great suggestion. Appreciate the help.
amyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:23 PM   #7

Name: tom
Trailer: Had a Scamp sold , Now have a Casita
New Mexico
Casita 17

We changed the foam and covers on our Casita and are welling to sell the old ones. The foam and covers are like new, no signs of wear or staines. To save on shipping you could just buy the covers. I don't think it would be that much more to send the foam. We paid about $155 for new foam and got the softness we like to sleep on.

the price is 150+- =shipping

the new foam and covers we got were over $800
Tom Hansen NM USA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita