I cleaned out the holes as much as possible. Then I filled them with fibreglass and resin. I pushed in as much as possible, then after the resin started to gel, I cut the fibers that were sticking out off with a razor blade. Then I taped the door back on with the hinges still installed on the door. It took me three tries till it looked right. I used the holes on the hinges to drill new holes in the fibreglass that matched the stainless steel screws that I purchased for the job. Then I filled the holes with fibreglass and resin again, but this time I screwed the screws in. Giving them a good tighten, then loosening them off again cut the fibreglass strands that were hanging out. A final tighten and that side of the hinges was finished.
On the door side, I took out the screws one at a time, then filled the holes with fibreglass and resin. Then I put in new stainless steel screws. The same tighten and loosen technique to trim off the excess fibers. Probably could be done better, but it works.