Hello all - I just bought a 1977 Trillium 4500 and I'm anxious to get working on it. Trouble is, it's a few hundred miles away in my in-laws' garage, with nobody home! Sooo, I'm wondering if anybody has answers to some simple questions to get me going:
1. Dimensions - what are the exterior measurements of the 4500 series, esp. the height?
2. What is the approximate square footage of the floor, if I want to start looking at flooring options?
3. What are the dimensions of the counter top, all the way from the sofa (cooktop side) to the back end?
4. What are the dimensions of the sink and the stock Brown Industries 3-burner cooktop?
5. What is the largest fridge I can put in that lower cabinet, assuming I sacrifice the drawer? Is that a good idea?
6. I've been told by my brother-in-law (who actually did the buying and towing back to it's current location) I'll need an adapter for the light harness - any ideas on what it looks like and where to pick one up?
Hi there Jason:; Here are some basic specs you mentioned/ requested, taken from the Trillium rv site.
They are being re-assembled NEW very soon.
is most likely a little heavier than yours, as the New ones will be equipped with additional options.
But the exterior dimensions are to be Exactly the same as the original built ones.
Picture is from the 1978 Trillium 4500 brochure.
Good luck with it, I am sure you will really enjoy it, I had one for a few years and wished I had kept it. They tow wonderfully, and have great headroom for a Fiber Egg.
[b]4500 Basic Specs (Projected)
Length - 16' (Ball to Bumper)
Width - 78"
- Approx. 1650 pounds
Height - Add 2" for toilet model only
Rear Bed: 52" x 77" And, an
Optional fixed rear bed
Front Bunks: 30" x 77" (Upper & Lower)