LF Trillium Rain Gutter - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2007, 02:59 PM   #1

Trailer: Former 1978 Trillium 4500 owner
Anybody know where I might find a replacement aluminum gutter for above my Trill. 4500 door?
I E-mailed Trillium Manufacturing (Who make the modern Trillium) but they never responded. I think the new ones look like plastic anyway though. Also, they appear to be the same as on Bolers'
Thanks,
K
Kevin Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:14 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
Try Scamp.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita 16 ft 1984 and U-Haul CT13 1985
Registry
Scamp Trailers list a drip cap in the Hardware section of their parts list that may be what you're looking for. Cost is $10 + shipping.

Jeanne
Jeanne and Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #4

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
Anybody know where I might find a replacement aluminum gutter for above my Trill. 4500 door?

Thanks,
K
I have seen them at one of my local RV shops. They had various lenghts, it seems to be a common item.
brendadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #5

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Any RV shop should have them.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:16 AM   #6

Well, unfortunately for us here in Nova Scotia I don't think our RV centers are quite as elaborate as out west.Therefore no such item to be found locally. Now the Scamp item at $10 US sounds good but there are no pictures of the item on their web site. Someone out there with a modern Scamp willing to take a photo and perhaps a lenght measurment for me?
Thanks,
K
Old 07-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #7

Trailer: 2000 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe ('Millenium Eggloo')
Kevin, have you tried Adventure RV over in Dartmouth? Their shop seems small but they have been around for a while. Usually places like this have a lot of stuff stuck away in the rafters!

Here is a link to the Coast Catalogue with pictures of various awning trims. Adventure should be able to get this item from them if they don't have it in stock. Some dealers are hesatant to stock this type of item because they need to buy it 200 ft at a time, but many of the shops that have been in business over 25 years have accumulated this type of item over the years.

Here is a list of a couple of other dealers that could carry these products

This really is an item that is best to avoid shipping if possible, it's pretty pricey to pack and ship and risk of damage is also higher.
Charlie C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Kevin, have you tried Adventure RV over in Dartmouth? Their shop seems small but they have been around for a while. Usually places like this have a lot of stuff stuck away in the rafters!

Here is a link to the Coast Catalogue with pictures of various awning trims. Adventure should be able to get this item from them if they don't have it in stock. Some dealers are hesatant to stock this type of item because they need to buy it 200 ft at a time, but many of the shops that have been in business over 25 years have accumulated this type of item over the years.

Here is a list of a couple of other dealers that could carry these products

This really is an item that is best to avoid shipping if possible, it's pretty pricey to pack and ship and risk of damage is also higher.
Thanks, I will give them a try tommorow.
K
Old 07-12-2007, 03:00 PM   #9

Trailer: 2005 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 ft (was 2003 16 ft Scamp)
Registry

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Picture I had before I sold my 2003 Scamp.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00927.JPG  
Chris Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #10

Quote:
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Picture I had before I sold my 2003 Scamp.
Yup, that looks just like my Trill.
K
Old 07-13-2007, 07:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Thanks, I will give them a try tommorow.
K
ON ORDER... thanks!
K
Old 07-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #12

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
....many 'Eggerz' out this way are going to their favorite auto parts store equipped with the width measurement they need for their overhang (you can have it almost whatever size you want/need) and going through the stores suppy/stock of the plastic rain/wind guards that are being added to more n more vehicles all the time.
Find one that is of the right width. These things can often be found 'chrome' plated or smoked black. They are easy to paint too.

WORRIED about the holes left in the egg shell well, the enclose double sided tape will nicely cover these little 'divets' too
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #13

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Did you get your rain gutter from Scamp yet? I am looking for one for our Trillium 1300 and our local RV dealer doesn't carry anything like it either (we are also in Nova Scotia). Just wondering how you made out.
Lenna F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Did you get your rain gutter from Scamp yet? I am looking for one for our Trillium 1300 and our local RV dealer doesn't carry anything like it either (we are also in Nova Scotia). Just wondering how you made out.
Yes, I got one... from Adventure Sports in Dartmouth. I found it in the online catalog http://www.go-rv.com/coast/do/catalo...?dealerId=2212 (standard catalog used by many dealers) page #209 and they ordered it in. Less than $10 tax in.
K

Tags
trillium