Well I tried the broom strategy to get cover over Shrimp Scampi and I just didn't have the strength to hoist it over as it kept sliding back down toward the front with every turn.
So then I got mad and frustrated and got on a stepladder. I laid the cover directly over the top of the trailer in correct front to back orientation and kept walking around to adjust, pull down, etc. That worked.
If I'd have had beer in the house I would have consumed a few. 😄.
Maybe I'll try tilex next year as Concrobium is a bit more work than I want to do on a regular basis. If I could just do that with a toothbrush I probably wouldn't mind so much.
I put a great deal of my time into taking care of my Scamp
. Always seems like there's something to do...wash, wax... Today I also inspected rivets under many snap caps and replaced several snap caps due to UV I guess, or otherwise looking crummy. Green like algae around the edges of several so I cleaned that up too. Then used 303 protectant on fan mate and some other stuff. Put a new Damp Rid container inside and other than fully closing little window when rain is expected, she's winterized and ready for sad, sad storage. Weep.
Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV