Mold and Mildew removal Trillium - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-10-2015, 04:03 PM   #15
Name: Robin
Trailer: Trillium
I decided I'd better clean it up a bit more first to help keep it from growing back. So I got some mold mildew remover and used that. Wow! I wish I'd used that yesterday. It's looking BEAUTIFUL! 😊 I just need to climb up there and get around the vents now, which are still extremely black. Ugh. I got some marine polish and wax too, but I'm thinking I won't need the polish after this it's looking so good. I'm SO happy!! Thanks for your help!

Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:12 AM   #16
Name: Gardnpondr
Trailer: 1985 BigFoot G
This is the before and after pix of mine. I am STILL working on the outside of it so I'm not done yet. Also tires will be replaced they are dry rotted needless to say. It sit under a tree for 4 years that we know of. It's taken us a few weeks just to get the stuff growing on it off and then the stuff under that off. LOTS of elbow grease as my Gma used to say.

I started out with just a scrub brush and dawn dishwashing liquid. It had old moss that grows on trees growing on it in layers. We had to get the top layer off before we could get to the bottom layer of it. Then someone told me about Clorox cleaner so I tried that since I had some and it worked wonnnnderful. I'd spray it and let it sit and then scrub and rinse well. I just ordered some protect all oxidation remover and color restorer to put on her next. We're going to take the windows out and reseal all of them with the butyl tape and all of anything that is coming through the camper will be resealed and fixed so there will be no leaks. A project but we're going to do it if our health will hold out.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1656.jpg   DSCF1920.jpg  

Gardnpondr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:03 PM   #17
Name: Rick
Trailer: TBA
Looks great Gardnpondr.
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:48 PM   #18
Name: Gardnpondr
Trailer: 1985 BigFoot G
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Looks great Gardnpondr.
Gardnpondr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 10:13 AM   #19
Name: Denece
Trailer: Compact II
One other thought for mildew remover is Oxy-Clean. It does a great job and no stink or residue. I have been amazed at what you can clean up with this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV

Denece is offline   Reply With Quote