New Owners of a 1973 Boler Triple E Honey - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2007, 02:45 PM   #1

Trailer: Boler
HI there,
We recently purchased a Boler 13 foot trailer and are very excited about it. The trailer was listed as a Boler, Triple E Honey 1973. There is a little confusion as to why its called a Triple E Honey as well as a Boler.
Through some searching we learned that Boler was franchised out in 1973 to several companies throughout western Canada including a company that also made Triple E trailers.

Anyone know anything about this?

The seller indicated that we definitely purchases a Boler, but I am confused by the Triple E Honey part of the name. The seller said that its a Boler (the make) triple e honey (the model). For the record he is a real decent guy.

Any ideas anyone?

Ash and Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:06 PM   #2

I found the thread with the timeline that you all created! Wow! I know so much more now, thanks!
Ash and Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Welcome to FiberglassRV Ash and Colleen, we're glad you found us

One of the most powerful things on these forums is the ability to search. Up near the top in the light blue navigation bar you'll find Help Search Members Calendar Put just about anything you want to look for (four chracters or more) in the search box and voila! I searched for +Honey +Boler and got a number of hits.

Here's the link to the timeline you mentioned: Egg History- Boler descendants, Can you fill in the Blanks? for those that haven't seen it
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #4

Trailer: Boler Honey
Ash and Colleen,

Its good to have another Honey owner here. Im also just now learning about my trailer (although I've had it since December) Mine is a "Boler Honey" according to the title. Where did the Triple E come in...on the title? in the closet? or just from the previous owner?
lwehrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:04 PM   #5

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I may be wrong,BUT i think Triple E was the company that made them at one time.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #6

Trailer: 1977 Boler 17 ft
Triple E is a trailer manufacturer in Winkler Manitoba. They are still a huge manufacturer of motorhomes etc. and at one time did make Bolers.
Neil W' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #7

I also recently purchased a honey boler trailer. and am wondering if you guys had any information on the fridge, seeing as how mine does not seem to work. also was wondering if u knew of any part sites where i can look for spare parts? thanks for listening

Josiah P. C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #8

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
I also recently purchased a honey boler trailer. and am wondering if you guys had any information on the fridge, seeing as how mine does not seem to work. also was wondering if u knew of any part sites where i can look for spare parts? thanks for listening
On the left hand side of the screen you will see the link to the Document Center you may find a manual for your fridge there.

Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #9

Trailer: 1974 Boler and 1988 Bigfoot
Quote:
Triple E is a trailer manufacturer in Winkler Manitoba. They are still a huge manufacturer of motorhomes etc. and at one time did make Bolers.

They made ther own trailer it was called the Surfside it was just like a Boler but it was not a Boler A Boler is a Boler and will always be a Boler it was first and will always be first ,andI now have a Bigfoot but I do miss my Boler Rick and THe BC BOLER and THE BC BIGFOOT
Rick M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #10

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
The way I understand it, Triple E made both. That is, they made the Surfside (which is from the Trillium 4500 mold), and they also made some 13-foot Boler clones.

There may also have been another one with a similar-themed name... Beachcomber or something

Raya
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #11

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Escape ('Turtle')
Registry
You may try to find the name of the frig and post it with a request for help, many of the brands for things like frigs and heaters, etc. are found in other makes of trailers, after all, the trailer manufacture doesn't make the appliances, nor the other parts you might be looking for, but buys them from the same places everyone else does. There is a wealth of knowledgeable folks and information here if you get specific about parts and makes etc.

This may sound silly, but are you sure it is a frig? I don't know how old your Boler is but many of the older trailers had ice boxes, which looked like frigs but with now refrigeration and motor. Just a thought.

Enjoy our travel photos at: Turtle Travels
Penney H. & Mike E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #12

Trailer: Boler 1984
Quote:
This may sound silly, but are you sure it is a frig? Just a thought.

When I was a kid I got my mouth washed with soap for using that word.
But then again. If it doesn't work then maybe it is.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler