I have never camped with hook ups before, so I am looking for a supply check list to make sure I'm prepared for all electrical
and plumbing needs.
Is there a general checklist for this posted somewhere? If so, can someone point me in the right direction please, otherwise, could we start a list here? Thanks!!
Right now I've got:
- a potable water hose (need to go out and check the length - what length do people recommend??)
- water pressure regulator
- sewer hose (w/ connector for trailer end)
I think I'll need:
- some type of sewer hose adapter thing for the outlet end while hooked up?
- power adapter?? What kind(s), I have no idea
- extension cord?? Is there a recommended length or gauge??
Anything else I'm missing?