Oxygen?? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-04-2003, 07:38 AM   #15
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Good point Nancy, I cringe at the thought of buying new for such items ,because as soon as you drive off the lot, they lose a great deal of their value. (Let someone else depreciate them ). During our trip we were so impressed with the Boler and how well it aged. We will certainly be steered in the used Boler or Trillium direction. Here's how the shopping goes at our house. We spot something we're impressed with, then hubby takes me cross country to every imagineable dealers lots. Then we return home and buy one of the first thing we saw. Meanwhile I get the thrill of searching the net for great experienced opinions. I, really looking forward to some serious camping again, we live in such a beautiful camping area.

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 12:03 AM   #16
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Bonair Oxygen

Here is the link for the Bonair web-site:

Bonair was purchased by the Peak Group of Companies, based in Saskatchewan. Peak manufacturers the Vanguard and other quality RV's and have done so for many years. I queried a Peak rep. at an RV show earlier this spring, and was advised that Bonair will operate as before, but owned by Peak. I had hoped that some of the manufacturing techniques of Vanguard may appear in the Bonair line, but apparently not.

I note the they no longer list the Oxygen in thie model lineup. If you can't find a brochure or details you seek, please advise as I may have a brochure that I can scan.

Rick B

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote