Rodent trouble - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-28-2013, 09:25 AM   #29
Name: Gigi
Trailer: Scamp 19
Cat smell

We live in the country, and used to live on 15 acres. It is normal to have mice in the house under those circumstances. However, we have always had at least six cats. And guess what? We never had a mouse! Mice can smell a cat and stay away.

If you have an outdoor cat in the winter, please make sure they have a warm, dry place to go to when it is inclement.

tnchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #30
Name: Tim
Trailer: Class B for now
Only way I know of to keep mice out of our trailers, is any place the size of a pencil eraser plug with steel wool. The other thing that I do is the outside fridge vents I use hardware cloth and use wire ties to keep it attached to the vents. Since I have done these two things the last 6 years or so, I haven't had them in the trailer.

Tim Wood is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off