rubber walls - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2016, 10:35 AM   #1

Name: judie
Trailer: boler
Ontario
rubber walls

We have a 13 ft boler (1973) and need to replace some of the molding that pieces together the rubber like wall coverings.. where can we get this?? Also i did paint a small portion of thisrubber covering, behind the stove and it has held up well. Any advice with painting would be helpful also.. i would really like to replace all of the molding as well
judie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by judie View Post
We have a 13 ft boler (1973) and need to replace some of the molding that pieces together the rubber like wall coverings.. where can we get this?? Also i did paint a small portion of thisrubber covering, behind the stove and it has held up well. Any advice with painting would be helpful also.. i would really like to replace all of the molding as well
Depending on the condition of the rest of your moldings most people are just removing the moldings and filling the cracks with a good quality latex caulk and painting over but that would depend on if you intend to do the whole interior.Painting the whole interior ensolite is a fairly easy job if you use the right materials . Prime with a good latex such as kills 1/2 or similar and finish with a good quality acrylic semi gloss and you will get great results.
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:11 AM   #3

Name: Janice & Rick
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
Registry
I am too curious. I, too, have the Trillium with the rubber like? ensolite? walls. I just can't see putting paint on them - would it not crack, flake, fall off when washing it?

Our walls are not in need of painting but if I wanted to . . . . . would like to see some pictures? or video?

JRTrillium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:12 AM   #4

Name: Janice & Rick
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
Registry
And, I meant to say, I purchased my t-molding from Paul at A-1 Auto Refinishing in Ontario - it's perfect!!!
JRTrillium is offline   Reply With Quote