Okay, I removed ~5 screws from the bottom of the inside trim. The very first one I remove water ran out of it. I removed the next 3 or 4 and each of the screws were wet. The next two were dry. I then put all but two screws back in (1 dry and 1 wet screws were left out). I then blew into the dry hole and water shot out of the wet screw hole. It was like a geyser
. Finally got most of the water blown out. So I guess the next step would be to remove all the screws and take the trim off and see if I can't figure out how the water is getting in. Of course tonight we are having some wicked storms.
I put plastic down to contain any water that may come in and moved the cushions etc out of the way.
I may be fixing the window while at the campground over the 4th. Nothing like having a project to keep everyone in the campground entertained. Last year it was the filler tube that needed repaired. So I ripped the bench out while in the campground. This is become a bad habit.