I finally was able to spend some time with my16 Scamp
today now that I have a plug adaptor and a full propane
tank. All of the lights
worked and the furnace
threw out nice warm air. So, I spent some time looking around and came up with a list of questions.
1. The converter - do I have to do anything special with that thing? Just plug and unplug from the garage and not have to throw any switches? How about when I go off grid and rely on battery
will still work and I'm looking at using devices with 12V outlets only, correct? Will my furnace
fan still work off of battery
2. If I was to install an air conditioner in the closet, I'd have to install an outlet in the closet. Can the electrical
system handle this?
3. The little wall (helps support the frame for the screen door) to my right as I enter the door has separated from where it was attached to the curve off the outside frame near the door. Is this a structural support and should I replace it or is not a huge deal?
4. The little nuts and bolts that hold the cabinets up - If I were to take down a rear cabinet for painting
by unscrewing those nuts, am I asking for a nightmare getting them back up? Will it be impossible to get everything back together again?
5. A lot of my rivet covers on the outside are broken off, leaving the exposed rivet heads. How are these replaced? It looks like I need to replace the whole rivet and seal it up as I go. Anyone replace ALL of these? I'm curious as to how that went.
OK, I think that's it for now. Thank you for any insight.