Spare Tire Cover - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-14-2006, 08:20 PM   #15
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Ben dere, dun dat won't get a deal their either. Last time I looked for this sort of cover was just before I bought mine. They still want an arm an half of your good leg (IF you can find one) for something in decent shape. The reason why is that these items are easy pickins for theives (or anyone else who might want one) and replacing them with new ones (especially Honda's line) IS VERY EXPENSIVE, so almost everything that comes into the bone yard is GONE almost befor it gets there.....

You might consider ebray OR a local r.v. dealer either clearin tham out OR goin outta buiddeness

Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:13 PM   #16
Good Question. :conf
I researched it, got wholesale pricing, and made about 70 (give or take) tire covers. The blank tire covers cost about $13 list price. I can get them in small quantities for about $9. Shipping cost about $7 to $10 ground. Printing depents on how many colors and what technique. Anywhere from $15 to $25 would be my guess for a budget.
I have just purchased a Casita and it's missing the spare tire cover. Are the prices above for a fiberglass cover? If so, how can I go about ordering one?
Old 09-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #17
Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
I have just purchased a Casita and it's missing the spare tire cover. Are the prices above for a fiberglass cover? If so, how can I go about ordering one?
I have one used tire cover left. You can have it for free if you pay the shipping. Send me a PM and we’ll work out the details. This is a soft vinyl tire cover. (It is NOT a hard fiberglass cover)
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:11 PM   #18
Name: Karalyn
Trailer: Eggless for now but looking. currently own Amerilite 21 ft
My original spare tire cover lasted about four years but was getting hard and had tuned yellow. I ordered one from, as an afterthought, when placing an order for some other needed parts. That cover has outlasted the original and should make it another year or two. If you want to match your Casita, order the cover in Polar White. Colonial White looks yellow compared to the Casita finish. The quality of spare tire covers is not something that I gave much thought. I just wanted one that was a good fit and these are. They are on sale now for less that $15. Why spend more?
Craig, I also have a Casita. What diameter tire cover fits your spare?

Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.

Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote