Three (3) Top FB Trailers - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-02-2015, 08:46 PM   #15
Commercial Member
Name: Brian
Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
You can definitely see Escapes in Texas! I personally know 5 or 6 Escape owners, most all of them former Casita owners. Tammy and Reace were even at the Bluebonnet Rally in Bandera, TX this past April with two different trailers. They can connect you with Escape owners in Texas if you'd like to see one in person.

2003 Casita SD 17'
brian m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:56 PM   #16
Name: Kathy
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite II
We had a Bigfoot 21FB for 8 years and now have an Oliver 23. The Bigfoot had a lot of storage, especially the double door shelved cabinets & double drawer stacks beside the bathroom. The vanity & medicine cabinet were also great. My favorite storage in the Oliver is the pantry (very large & easy to access) and the closet with 2 large shelves for folded clothes above the rod. The Bigfoot closet was less accessible because we kept a small dog kennel at the foot of the bed. The amount of overhead cabinets seems similar; however, the cabinets in the Oliver are more accessible to us because we have twin beds which makes the cabinets easier to reach.
The storage in the Bigfoot was one of the primary reasons we bought it; however, we found that we usually packed more things than we really needed. My only advice is for you to consider more factors than storage (i.e., bed layout, ease of towing, etc.).
Both are high quality trailers so just do your homework to see what best meets your needs. Good luck!

Kentucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:01 PM   #17
Name: Glenn
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B '08 RAV4 SPORT V6
British Columbia
Wife and I are about to go through our trailer with the aim to eliminate stuff that we don't need or even use. We've been dragging a 13" flat screen TV, 7" DVD player and DVDs around for three years. I hooked it up once and never got beyond "memorizing channels". We've got too many clothes, kitchen utensils - stuff.
Perhaps less is more.
What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
- Bertolt Brecht
Glenn Baglo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:26 PM   #18
Name: Jim
Trailer: Hunting for a FG Trailer
Thank you for your guidance on my post regarding Oliver, Escape, and Bigfoot. Very helpful information.

Traxless is offline   Reply With Quote