Trailer chocks and level blocks - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-20-2016, 04:24 PM   #43
Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006
Originally Posted by Carol H View Post
Dave the original plan was to build a ramp from wood but right after I pulled the new trailer home the decision was made to sell my home of 20+ years. So needed to change my focus to that. Good news is due to the current crazy housing market here it went very fast.... bad news is I need to find a new focus is on that now.... BUT I can tell you one thing the new house will have a NICE BIG flat spot for the trailer and in my perfect world it will be covered as well.
Leaving the big city life behind with all its building restrictions and going onto Island time, so hopefully my dream is not overly unrealistic.
You're taking the 2'itis thing up a couple notches . I left the big city 8 years ago and haven't looked back. Dreams can be realistic. Good luck in your search for the "nice big flat spot".

Borrego Dave is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off