Trillium key - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2018, 01:21 PM   #1

Name: Jim
Trailer: Trillium 1300 (1976)
New Jersey
Trillium key

I have a 1976 Trillium 1300. I am looking to make some copies of the one-and-only key I have for the door, but I'm having difficulties.

Of course, the key booth in the Big Box store near me didn't have any "blank" key close enough. But, even the local locksmith who's been in business for 50 years was puzzled.

Do I need to have a Canadian locksmith mail me a blank key for starters? Do I need to wait until I visit Canada again? Has anyone else figured out where to go or what to do to get copies of keys to their vintage Trillium?

--Jim in NJ
james.c.robertson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:01 PM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: 1979 Boler 1700
Michigan
Registry
Jim, for our Trillium 4500 Bargman L400 lock, we had no luck at Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, etc. But finally took to local locksmith recommended by Ace HW. The local locksmith shop matched it perfectly and we had several made. Maybe try another locksmith ...
John in Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium