Who loves a Bigfoot? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #21

Trailer: 1994 Lil Bigfoot and 1967 Traveleze Royal Traveler
Quote:
Really? The worst areas of mildew in ours are down behind the kitchenette, where someone splashed water for 15 years before we bought it. Blech. So is yours an upholstered interior or a hard-siding interior?

It's fuzzy inside. It's not quite the same as Scamp's fuzzy interior but the same idea. It's actually quite nice to lean against while reading or watching tube or contemplating navel.

After I'd had the trailer a couple months I sprang a leak under the sink. Wound up replacing all the plumbing and fittings (including the faucet assembly) with stock household fittings from Home Depot. It all weighs a couple pounds more now but I feel more secure with proper fittings. If you decide to keep the kitchen, that might be a place to look for water. I don't think I could manage to splash water down behind the kitchenette in my trailer. It's sealed with a nice backsplash.

If it would be helpful, I could email some pictures of the interior of the Littlefoot. There are also some Lil Bigfoot pictures in the album section.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:00 PM   #22

Trailer: 1994 Lil Bigfoot and 1967 Traveleze Royal Traveler
Quote:
Dave, don`t you find the Bigfoot fur kinda matted, long and scraggly? At least in the supposed pictures of the Yeti it looked like that........Benny

Well, as you all know, those pictures were fakes. Turns out real Bigfoot fur is short, soft, grey and cushy, with a nice woodsy smell.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:57 PM   #23

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Quote:
contemplating navel.
See, now thats where to smooth reflective walls would come in handy. You can see your navel lint from several angles.. thus insuring you won't miss a bit of fuzz.
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot