13' Boler - pump faucet - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2003, 12:33 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
13' Boler - pump faucet

We have the regular faucet on the right hand side of the sink that uses outside water.

However, we have a hole on the left hand side of the counter where I believe was a pump faucet for stored water.

1. Do you know where I can get one of these? cost?
2. It appears that the water storage was under the passenger side rear compartment (sitting area of the back table). Has anyone replaced this water bucket (as ours is original and scummy) and the tubing that goes to the pump handle? If so, what did you use?

Thx.

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 12:55 PM   #2

I did a web search for hand pump faucet and found a few. I ended up buying one from my local RV place. I was there and they had one. It had two inlets. the lady thought one was for venting, wrong. turns out it was for city water and tank water. kind of nice. my trailer had two faucets. one for city, one for tank, so this is good in my mind. the cost ?? trying to remember?? around 25 to 30?? for sure under 40. little more then on line, but no shipping to add.

Old 06-18-2003, 01:06 PM   #3

water systems

JC Whitney has everything you need including the pump faucets.

The tanks I just pulled out of my new trailer (I'll stick to city water only thanks) had four openings:

One at the bottom (where the pump threaded in, pump didn't work anymore anyway).

One at the top (connected to city water so you can fill the tank with a hose).

One LARGE one at the top (to fill the tank with buckets/pails etc)

One small one at the top (ran to a small hole near the gravity fill) which served to vent the tank and serve as an overflow.

mkw

Old 06-18-2003, 01:58 PM   #4

pump faucet

Thanks for the info.

JC Whitney's got what I'm lookin' for!

Old 06-18-2003, 03:20 PM   #5

New trailer, Mike? Whadja get?