17' Boler floorplans - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2007, 04:35 AM   #1

Trailer: K Line (Trails West Camper clone)
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Forum and thinking of buying a 17' Boler.

Do anyone have a picture of the different floorplans available for this model. If anyone has a manual or broucher, that would be great.

Hoping someone can help.

Thank you,

Chuck
Charles Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
There are brochures and manuals for various brands - including a number for Boler - in the FiberglassRV Document Center. Follow the link on the left side of this page under Resources, pick the "Trailer Brand Manufacturer" link, then in the that page pick "Boler".

There are more in the brochures and manuals pages at BolerRV. One of them - the 1978 Brochure - contains the best set of floorplans I've seen for Bolers (on page 3)... including details of both common 17' layouts.

In addition to the photos in the brochures, there are some in the FiberglassRV Albums (see the link at the top of this page), under Boler.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:18 AM   #3

Trailer: K Line (Trails West Camper clone)
Thank you Brian for your help.

Can't wait till I find one that fits my needs.

Chuck
Charles Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:41 AM   #4

Trailer: Boler 1700SGH (Stage II twoftitis)
So what is this 'flip up counter extension' of which they speak? No such beast on mine. Also, What is a "Deluxe Interior Decor Package"?

Maybe enough changed between 78 and 79...

"Sleeps 6". haha haha...

Having had the SGH out a couple times now, I wonder if I might almost prefer the RGH. That way we could put sprog to bed and hang out in the front of the trailer on those cold nights....
Herb P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:26 AM   #5

Trailer: Boler 1984

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0009_1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	9154

Herb
This is the flip up counter extension in our 13 ft boler. Don't know if they put them in the 17' models but shouldn't be too difficult. I've replaced the original board with one that's 3" larger.
This one is suported with a short piece of 1" aluminum pole and two closet rod supports. Others have a locking type of hinge.
Still have to finish the trim. One could be placed at either end of the kitchen unit to extend it's counter space when required.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:42 PM   #6

The "flip-up counter extension" in my RGH looks like the one James posted; mine has a locking/folding hinge. It extends towards the rear gaucho, from the right (sink, rear) side of the kitchen cabinet, useful as either more counter space while cooking or a table for someone seated on the gaucho.

In the SGH a similar extension would be over one end of a dinette seat, which seems less useful... I suspect that the feature only applies to the B1300 and B1700RGx.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:49 PM   #7

Quote:
Also, What is a "Deluxe Interior Decor Package"?
I think that's the 1970's mouldings on the cabinet doors...

Quote:
"Sleeps 6". haha haha...
Hey, they didn't say six people, did they... mine would be quite comfortable with a pet or small child joining the adult in each bed (gaucho and dinette), and two cats curled up in the overhead bunk.

Quote:
Having had the SGH out a couple times now, I wonder if I might almost prefer the RGH. That way we could put sprog to bed and hang out in the front of the trailer on those cold nights....
It seems to be common for B1700 owners to want the other layout, again proving that the grass looks greener on the other side. The front and back of the trailer are not exactly remote from each other, so I don't know how much difference the separation would make, but I suppose with the bunk folded down in an SG the bunk would be in the way of kitchen and bathroom access, while this is not a problem with the RG.

Tags
boler