I haven't been on here for quite some time.I have been very busy with my camper. After getting started on it. I discovered about 60% of the floor was bad, I should say very bad. If I have known the floor was as bad as it turned out to be I probably would not have started the job. I could not remove the cabinets in reusable condition so I did a rebuild on them. I used Hackberry lumber that a cousin gave me. I used that lumber to give it a rustic look. The lumber was in the attic of her barn. It had been harvested 20 to 25 years ago by her husband. I also added oak laminate flooring and pine plank paneling to most of the walls. Although I still have a lot of work to do on it I think it is beginning to look the way I want it to be.