You are correct David, on it being a Wagon Master furnace
. The previous owner told me that it didn't work. When I removed it from it's mount, I noticed that two lines were broken. The pen in the pics show which lines are broken. I suppose I could get these lines at any of the local trailer dealers or propane
dealers. I don't see any damage on the heat exchanger other than rust. I imagine I could clean it up a bit and spray paint
the cover to look new again. Maybe I will try that option before purchasing a new one. Decisions, decisions. I just want to get it functional for this year's camping, and then do the major changes next year. The weather's been great, and I'm getting the itch to get out there. I'll keep you informed whether I can get the old furnace
up and running again.
Also, yes Steve, it was a steal of a deal. $300 was a good deal considering that I have seen bolers that were falling completely apart and they were asking $1000. The owner of this one was going to put it on kijiji for $2500, but because he is my Nieces husband, I guess he gave me a good deal.