We have our refreshed frame back from the paint
shop! We needed to replace the old axle
, used a Dexter #9 and changed from leading arm to trailing arm and added electric brakes
. This brought the axle
under the dance floor, giving us more clearance.
The frame was sandblasted and then powder coated. The coupler was replaced with a new 2" and the jack was replaced. We also added some additional support for the dance floor, added a cross section between the rear bumper and old axle
location. We also added angle iron tabs to bolt the shell to the frame instead of attaching with screws.
Now for the fun part, reattaching the shell to the frame...
Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV