1978 Trillium Side Table Question - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2006, 03:33 PM   #1

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
In my 1978 Trillium 1300 there is a side table on the front end of the kitchenette that folds up so that you can sit on the gaucho and use it. Under the table is a triangular piece of metal that is only attached in one place on the fiberglass kitchenette. It looks like it might have been attached in two places at one time. Anybody out there with a similar table that could send me a picture so I can see how this triangular piece of metal is supposed to support the table? It doesn't seem to sit flush under the table - that is to say that instead of one of the sides of the triangle sitting under the table, a point of the triangle sits under the table when it is up. Since the metal is only attached in one place, the table does not currently work.

Thanks for any help,
Daisy
Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 04:55 PM   #2

Trailer: 1980 Trillium 4500 Deluxe / 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x2 Access cab 2.7l
The triangular piece should just slide or swing out under the shelf and kind if sit in a groove on the under side of the shelf. That is if it is like the one on the rear of the kitchenette on my 4500. Looking at some brochures it looks like it is. Try looking through these manuals. You may have to wiggle the triangle around to find the right spot for it. Mine I had to adjust the shelf with some new screws that attach it to the kitchenette.
http://www.geocities.com/bolerama/trilliumtrailers
Paddy Morris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium