73 Boler fridge removal? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #1

Name: Gavin
Trailer: '73 "Honey" Boler
Alberta
73 Boler fridge removal?

I've sweated enough over this, I just can't seem to figure out how these things are mounted and haven't found any info on the net. There's movement everywhere but at the very front of the appliance. I'm sure someone has some experience with this and as a new forum member and Boler owner I'm excited to get on with the refurb.
Any insights will be very welcome!
Thanks, Gavin
Vernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #2

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
My experience

We have a '73 13 ft Boler. Dometic 3 way fridge. To remove ours, I had to unscrew about 14 screws from the faceplate of the fridge to the fibreglass counter unit, and then two nuts underneath the trailer that held a strap over top the fridge. There were also some sheet metal surrounds that had to be removed. I got at those by taking out the stovetop, and cutlery drawer. Sorry I have no pics. Hope this helps.
StrangeQuark88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #3

Name: Nancy
Trailer: Boler, 2 Serro Scottys
Michigan
My 1978 boler 13 had only two screws going down through the floor only, in the rear. There was no faceplate and nothing holding it from the front.
nkroes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler, fridge