Getting my new-to-me burro
ready to take it in to have the electrical
checked, I removed everything easily removable. I found some "yikes" surprises. The two sections of the back section are in misalignment. The last photo is the front that seems to be in alignment but I'm not sure how to tell.
#1 is looking at the back bench from the top down.
#2 is looking at the back bench from the front.
#3 takes you to the front bench.
I need to remove the top stuff the old owner screwed in. I haven't been brave enough yet to expose more.
My question is, should I be worried about this or is this normal for the quality control in an '82.