Allure floor by trafficmaster - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-17-2015, 01:14 PM   #43
Name: Jameson
Trailer: Scamp
I just put in some country pine allure in my scamp 13 also.

Brilliant product for $42
Attached Thumbnails

Jskierpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:59 AM   #44
Name: Steve and Rosemary
Trailer: 89 Scamp 16 ft side toilet
That looks great! What do you think of the Allure as a product? Was it easy to install? Did you use a subfloor?

We took out the carpet last year and wanted to take her out so my husband just sanded and painted it. We like the result so much, we're going to leave it as-is for awhile. Still -- when we're "over" the paint, I think Allure will be the way we go. Just have to pick a color!

SERENITY 1989 Scamp 16' Side Toilet | Steve, Rosemary, Maude Pod & Tripawd Hope | Next trip: The Weber for some fishing
Moab Maiden Voyage 03/10 * The Swell 5/26/11 * Antelope Island 12/31/11 * Strawberry Res 6/12 * Whitney Res 6/14 * Uintahs 07/15
Steve and Rosemary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:59 AM   #45
Name: Jameson
Trailer: Scamp
Looks like it will be a super durable option and was easy to install. Took longer to tear the carpet and scrape leftover spots then to lay the allure. No subfloor. The stripped wood floor in the scamp was perfect though.
Jskierpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 05:05 PM   #46
Name: Teresa
Trailer: Boler
Installing over fiberglass floor?

Hi, my 1974 Boler 13 has the fiberglass floor. Anyone have experience using Allure on this typed of Boler floor? I like the idea of the floating floor since my fiberglass floor is in good shape- I would prefer not to cover it with something sticky like the vinyl stick on planks. However, I see some call outs that variations in floor will show through the vinyl planks eventually. Would this include show the pebble in the texturized fiberglass floor?

Also not sure what to use on the rise where the dinette is? Any ideas to cover this part that would make for a relatively easy removal later on if needed?

Teresa M is offline   Reply With Quote