AMERIGO HELP PLEASE.... - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-08-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Dan Quinn's Avatar
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 237
Im sorry my mind went blank but a fine member said they had a owners manual for the amerigo trailer that i could get a copy of but with my short term mind loss i forgot who it was. if that person reads this please let me know i would be glad to pay for the copies and mailing..i have the one for the stove but still need the camper manual...

thanks Dan
__________________

__________________
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:18 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Ellen B's dad??? I'm also waiting for a copy to put it in the Document Center
__________________

__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Dan Quinn's Avatar
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 237
Quote:
Ellen B's dad??? I'm also waiting for a copy to put it in the Document Center

thanks Donna she is the one....
__________________
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:20 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Dan Quinn's Avatar
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 237
if any one heres from them pass this post along to them im going to try pm or email to her..
__________________
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:40 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Amerigo 16 ft
Posts: 1
I'm sorry I haven't checked this site in a while but I do have a complete set of owner manuals, original brochure, etc. that I would be more that happy to send to anyone. I had made a set for someone else last year and I know that I should have made more copies then. Our scanner here at work is down but as soon as we get the new one installed I will copy the color brochure also. I don't expect to be paid for anything, just happy to help someone else out. I guess I was just lucky to have bought my Amerigo used and it still had the manuals with it. By the way I am in the Texas Panhandle and my e-mail here at work is gius1955@centramedia.net.

Gina
__________________
Gina Albus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 03:59 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Gina, I just sent you an e-mail
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Dan Quinn's Avatar
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 237
yes what a great member i sent a email to you also
__________________
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 11:24 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Dan Quinn's Avatar
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 237
got the package today its great thanks......
__________________
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:50 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Amerigo
Posts: 1
Quote:
if any one heres from them pass this post along to them im going to try pm or email to her..
Hi if that offer is still good I have a amerigo 1973 need manuals if you can help that would be great e-mail
brlar@shaw.ca I live off the west coast of british columbia canada on vancouver island a place called qualicum beach Regards thanks
__________________
brian larson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:58 PM   #10
Moderator
 
Gina D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
Posts: 9,016
Registry
Brian,

They are available in our document center HERE. Amerigo manuals.
__________________
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:19 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 74 Amerigo
Posts: 19
Quote:
Brian,

They are available in our document center HERE. Amerigo manuals.

Thanks for the link. I wish they had more specifications though
__________________
Billb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #12
Member
 
Trailer: 1973 16 ft Amerigo
Posts: 70
Send a message via Yahoo to sherry loving o
Unhappy

Can I get a copy too? I just bought a 1973 Amerigo 16' and don't have any info on it. I would love it!
Thanks



Quote:
I'm sorry I haven't checked this site in a while but I do have a complete set of owner manuals, original brochure, etc. that I would be more that happy to send to anyone. I had made a set for someone else last year and I know that I should have made more copies then. Our scanner here at work is down but as soon as we get the new one installed I will copy the color brochure also. I don't expect to be paid for anything, just happy to help someone else out. I guess I was just lucky to have bought my Amerigo used and it still had the manuals with it. By the way I am in the Texas Panhandle and my e-mail here at work is gius1955-Do Not Post Email Addresses-centramedia.net.

Gina
__________________
sherry loving o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Quote:
Can I get a copy too? I just bought a 1973 Amerigo 16' and don't have any info on it. I would love it!
Thanks
Sherry, they're in the document center... the link was provided above.
__________________

__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amerigo


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
amerigo slide-in and amerigo on a dodge chassis Tim O'Toole General Chat 4 02-27-2008 10:11 AM
'73 Amerigo in NC Robin Schubauer Classified Archives 10 03-27-2007 07:41 AM
AMERIGO WANTED Larry Sanders Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 0 11-08-2006 08:34 PM
Amerigo GO! steveh Camping, Campout Reports 4 08-08-2006 08:44 AM
Amerigo Legacy Posts General Chat 2 06-04-2003 01:00 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.