Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
What the heck is an aluminum falcon!????*

*(robot chicken ref)

David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #16
Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Casita 17 Freedom DeLuxe
British Columbia
Guess I just learned a lesson. Clicked back to P1 and lost my reply. Thanks for the clarification re the Cub- probably saw them or pix of them, but my heart was still filled with British bikes and sports cars. My MGB left me about ten years ago, but I can dig up a pic and publish it if someone tells me how to attach it to a post. The stable was too small for the '92Miata and the Queen B, and I was spending at least an hour under the bonnet for every two hours in the cockpit. '63 was the intro of the "B in AUS, and I'd just started teaching in Sydney, and lucky to have a worn1960 VW, never mind a new MGB, which was not my fav MG, that was the MGA, which displaced the 'TF from my heart. But this is not a sports car forum, it's a Trillium forum, so I'd better shut up. The trillium has stolen her heart. All the sports cars I have owned never really engaged her, despite my driving her across to the West Coast from Sudbury. The Tacoma and the Trillium, had they been invented in '68, and had I had our present rig, would have been an instant seduction! We both love the truck and Trillium, and she loves driving the truck and happily shares the towing, provided we are not on I-5. I try to convince me she has forgiven me for not letting her drive my Miata. So, back to tail lights and markers, do I have to buy bulb units and convert to LEDs?

Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #17
Name: Mike
Trailer: Trillium
New Hampshire
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
What the heck is an aluminum falcon!????*

*(robot chicken ref)
Feeling a little pluckier (pun intended) today are we Dave? Ha Ha!

msinger919 is offline   Reply With Quote

lights, trillium