awning help. can anyone tell what part I need and where to get it? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Maintenance | Restoration | Modifications | Problem Solving > Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-30-2015, 12:52 PM   #1

Name: Anna
Trailer: 1978 17' Boler
Alberta
awning help. can anyone tell what part I need and where to get it?

Our 1978 17' Boler came with an awning. The canvas is in perfect shape (just filthy) but the hardware doesn't work. The PO told us that he looked everywhere to try to locate the pieces that it needs and couldn't, but he wasn't really an internet user so I feel like I can do better?

This is what it looks like. I assume these two pieces must attach in some way and we're missing something here. Both sides seem to have the same problem.

summersucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #2

Name: Anna
Trailer: 1978 17' Boler
Alberta
I don't suppose anyone has a similar awning and could take a picture of it for me?
summersucks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning