03-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Name: Kevin K
Trailer: 17' Casita
Boler and Descendants
- 1968 - 1st Boler produced in Winnipeg, MB by Ray Olecko
- 1970 - Glass-Fab Industries building 13' model in Peace River, Alberta
- 1970 - Boler Manufacturing Ltd. building 13' model in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 1971 - American rights sold to Elenor International of Wichita, KS
- 1972 - Boler American produced (1972- ??) (3 plants)
- 1972 - 1972 - Boler American produced in Wichita KS (see topic in Bolerama)
- Scamp is derived from Boler:
- ???? - Boler components are being manufactured in Backus MN, by Eveland?
- 1971 to current (2007)- Scamp is being produced in Backus
- 1979 - Scamp branded as Acorn for one year
- 1981 - 1st Casita produced in Backus, MN
- 1983 to Current (2006) - Casita Enterprises Inc. operates
- current (2007) - Casita currently in production by Casita Enterprises Inc. in Rice, TX
- early 1970's - Eco brand produced in Aurora, Nebraska by Century Manufacturing
- 1971 to 1973 - Bolers (original 13' model only) are in production by Glass-Fab Industries Ltd. in Peace River, Alberta. See the 1973 brochure, and a discussion in Bolerama.
- 1972 to 1975 - "Boler Manufacturing" was building Honey trailers in Winnipeg, Manitoba, under the Neonex name (see Benny's post and clarification, plus discussion in Bolerama)
- 1975 - Winnipeg plant builds Boler-branded (not Honey) trailers as Neonex Industries.
- 1972 to 1979 - Earlton Manufacturing was building Bolers (13' only) in Earlton, Ontario. See 1975 brochure, other posts in this thread, and discussion in Bolerama
- 17' Bolers "Made in Earlton"
- 1980 - Boler 1650 built by Earlton, in addition to 1300 and renamed 17' (now 1750)
- ???? - Earlton plant moves to Midhurst
- 1977 to 1980 - 17' Boler model built (B1700) - examples: Calgary and Vanguard units (below)
- 1977 - 1978 - Bolers were "Built with Pride by Neonex" in Calgary, Alberta by "Neonex Shelter Ltd., Boler Division"; examples: a 1978 17', model 1700, was owned by Peter Epel, CharlynnT's 17', Raymond Brodeur's 1700
- 1979 - Vanguard Trailers built my Boler (a B1700) in Winfield, British Columbia in 1979. The badge on the trailer says "Boler by Neonex", indicating that Neonex owned the Boler brand at the time.
- 1984 - production at Midhurst by the relocated "Earlton" operation under the name Advanced Fiberglass
- 1987 - 13' model in production in Midhurst
- 1988 - 13' Boler still in production (unknown location)
- 1974 - Perris Valley Campers is producing the Perris Pacer, perhaps in Perris, CA (see Mike-B's post #22 in this thread and Roger's post)
- 1980-1990 - Perris Pacer produced in San Jacito,