Boler decals - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2006, 11:43 AM   #1

Trailer: Boler
Hi: I am brand new to this site, so please forgive me if I make mistakes, I am computer challenged! We have a '79 (we think) Boler which we have done extensive work on and had repainted outside recently. Of course, the Boler decals were sanded off for the new paint. Our Boler also had 16300 in decal just to the left of the door. As well, we replaced the spare tire cover, so there went that decal too. Does anyone have any idea how I could get a template of Boler's official decal, or better yet a real decal? Anyone have a spare tire cover still in good shape? My husband is so proud of the Boler with the new paint job, it would mean a lot to him to have the decals replaced too. Any ideas or help appreciated. Thank you.
Sandra S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:36 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Hi Sandra, here's a previous discussion about the Boler decals/fonts and logos....maybe you'll find something here that will help:
boler emblem font, I know we've talked about this before....

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:29 PM   #3

Trailer: Boler
Quote:
Hi: I am brand new to this site, so please forgive me if I make mistakes, I am computer challenged! We have a '79 (we think) Boler which we have done extensive work on and had repainted outside recently. Of course, the Boler decals were sanded off for the new paint. Our Boler also had 16300 in decal just to the left of the door. As well, we replaced the spare tire cover, so there went that decal too. Does anyone have any idea how I could get a template of Boler's official decal, or better yet a real decal? Anyone have a spare tire cover still in good shape? My husband is so proud of the Boler with the new paint job, it would mean a lot to him to have the decals replaced too. Any ideas or help appreciated. Thank you.
Dear Donna and Benny:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Benny, a good idea. I learned lots of new stuff, but anything pertaining to the logo's seems to be gone. I looked until my eyes were tearing up, but couldn't find anything. This is the first time I have been on this site, and I was thrilled that someone would even answer me. Thank you, Benny.

Donna, yes, your memory is great. That is exactly what we wanted. I have saved that to favourites and printed "to beat the band". It is amazing how you would remember that logo so far back. You are great! Thank you. Oh, I hope this works - I don't see why not, we will now go to the professional "pin stripe type of guys" to see what they can do with the logos you put on this site.

Regards
Sandra
Sandra S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 09:42 PM   #4

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Hi: We towed our '77 13' boler through Sebringville Ont. on our way home in July. We met Paul Neumeister @ his business A-1 auto Refinishing 345 Huron road Sebringville Ont N0K 1X0 519 393 6410. He sold me a boler decal (red maple leaf+boler in black letters) that was copied from an origional and fit perfectly on our front window cover. He may still have some left...Might be worth a call...Regards Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler