Boler door crank window. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #1

Name: dust in
Trailer: Boler Trailer
British Columbia
Boler door crank window.

Have been modifying my 73 Boler.... I got side tracked dealing with Cancer and so now that I am back on track with my health its time to reassemble and right now in the midst of assembling window in the door but, its been months since I took door hardware apart including the crank window . Well I believe I need some help to reassemble the window as I forgot what parts go where . Wondering can some one take some pictures of their window on the door (close ups of front / back and the mechanisms . Also I think I may have to make some parts as I have misplace a few pieces reason for the pictures this would help me reproduce the parts needed....Thank you to all who can help, Cheers, Dusty
dust-in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 11:35 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
'73 Boler door-window

Dusty: Sorry to hear about the cancer; but, pleased to know you're back into the Boler re-hab. Perhaps these photos of my '73 Boler door window will help ?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3346.jpg   IMG_3347.jpg  

Old 06-02-2019, 06:14 PM   #3

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrogeh View Post
Dusty: Sorry to hear about the cancer; but, pleased to know you're back into the Boler re-hab. Perhaps these photos of my '73 Boler door window will help ?
HI! Thank you for the photos...yes these help. I have the parts of the frame and the window and the hand crank but the mechanism behind the crank I have misplaced , da. I put the parts away so I would not lose them but I cannot find them , yet anyway, but I cannot remember what pieces they look like and how they are connected or vaguely any way. Is there any way you could draw a picture of those parts and how they are placed...if it is possible would you be able to describe that part of it . Hm . What ever you can offer is so helpful. As far as the illness I have recovered and holding up very well thank you...
Old 06-03-2019, 03:29 AM   #4

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust-in View Post
Have been modifying my 73 Boler.... I got side tracked dealing with Cancer and so now that I am back on track with my health its time to reassemble and right now in the midst of assembling window in the door but, its been months since I took door hardware apart including the crank window . Well I believe I need some help to reassemble the window as I forgot what parts go where . Wondering can some one take some pictures of their window on the door (close ups of front / back and the mechanisms . Also I think I may have to make some parts as I have misplace a few pieces reason for the pictures this would help me reproduce the parts needed....Thank you to all who can help, Cheers, Dusty
: Dusty these guys here will know where you need to go for new parts if you require them. Also there is a fellow in Centralia WA who has all kinds of parts, I have his email and phone # if you need it.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:18 AM   #5

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by stude View Post
: Dusty these guys here will know where you need to go for new parts if you require them. Also there is a fellow in Centralia WA who has all kinds of parts, I have his email and phone # if you need it.
Stude
Hi Stude, the only part or parts that I am missing are : behind the crank their is the crank arm guide in the guide I believe their are a couple of plastic bushings , again I am reflecting back on memory I do not remember exactly what they look like or if there was one or two bushings. If I could make contact with these guys your speaking of perhaps they could steer me in the right direction for the parts or if I new what they were shaped like perhaps I could make them ? Or I could contact this fella in Washington ....
Old 06-05-2019, 11:31 AM   #6

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust-in View Post
Hi Stude, the only part or parts that I am missing are : behind the crank their is the crank arm guide in the guide I believe their are a couple of plastic bushings , again I am reflecting back on memory I do not remember exactly what they look like or if there was one or two bushings. If I could make contact with these guys your speaking of perhaps they could steer me in the right direction for the parts or if I new what they were shaped like perhaps I could make them ? Or I could contact this fella in Washington ....
usty, West Coast RV Recycling and sales, LLC they are located at
1103 West Reynolds Avenue, Centralia, WA 98531-3366 360-669-0346,
email, wcrv1103@gmail.com Quality New & Used Parts at Affordable Prices.
I hope they might have the parts you need as they strip damaged, old, everthing and have about 100 bins full of parts and glass with attachements, we were simply amazed at the product they have there. There are other on FGRV who know of other places and I find it odd that they have not popped up with the info for you.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:51 PM   #7

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by stude View Post
usty, West Coast RV Recycling and sales, LLC they are located at
1103 West Reynolds Avenue, Centralia, WA 98531-3366 360-669-0346,
email, wcrv1103@gmail.com Quality New & Used Parts at Affordable Prices.
I hope they might have the parts you need as they strip damaged, old, everthing and have about 100 bins full of parts and glass with attachements, we were simply amazed at the product they have there. There are other on FGRV who know of other places and I find it odd that they have not popped up with the info for you.
Stude
Thank you for the information, I will get a hold of them, Cheers.

Tags
boler