Boler Roof Vent - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-22-2016, 01:48 AM   #15
Name: Sylvio
Trailer: 1975 Boler
Originally Posted by Ian G. View Post
I agree with Donna, 14"x14" roof vents are readily available at any RV parts supplier We get lots of hail in our area so I really prefer the all metal roof vents, they last a lifetime, they are getting harder to find but Vintage Trailer Supply still have them 14" Galvanized Vent with Flat Galvanized Lid
I removed the vent to paint. Mine doesn't have the plastic part. It's just the metal part and sits on top of the hole. Should I think about modifying it when I put it pack in?

Uncle Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:08 AM   #16
Name: Tim
Trailer: Boler
Originally Posted by tractors1 View Post
King Starboard is a standard marine material. You could get a 16x16 x3/4 inch piece cut to size here for $36 plus shipping. It's pretty light. I use a whole lot of different plastics in my biz.
Thanks Charlie. Still a bit on the expensive side. With shipping before taxes and duties (if there were any) it came to $173.72. Better than the $300 though for sure!!

TimR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 09:26 AM   #17
Name: Clayton
Trailer: 1975 Trillium
Hi Tim. I bought the square tube fiberglass from a place in Everett, Ont called Maple Leaf Communications. I got the 1 1/2" stock. I can't remember the exact price but I think it was around $100.

Clayton is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search