Burro Roof Vent - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2009, 05:01 PM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Burro
Hello All

My wife Tess and I would like to say how much we've enjoyed this site. We were given a 1980 13' Burro from my parents recently. They are in thier late seventies and early 80's and had not used the Burro in a few years. It was just sitting. They know Tess and our youngest son and do alot of camping in a tent and thought it would be great if we took it over.

What a wonderful gift.

Well enough of that. Dad had taken the roof vent out because the roof had a little sag and leaked some times. I want to put it back.

I have read about these power vents and such. Can anyone direct me to a repalcement vent for the Burro, size and style and perhaps where we could get one.

We are in Ontario Canada just South West of Barrie.

Thanks

Dave and Tess
David and Theresa Shibley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:23 PM   #2

Trailer: 1981 Boler 13 ft / 2005 Dodge Caravan
Registry
Quote:
Hello All

My wife Tess and I would like to say how much we've enjoyed this site. We were given a 1980 13' Burro from my parents recently. They are in thier late seventies and early 80's and had not used the Burro in a few years. It was just sitting. They know Tess and our youngest son and do alot of camping in a tent and thought it would be great if we took it over.

What a wonderful gift.

Well enough of that. Dad had taken the roof vent out because the roof had a little sag and leaked some times. I want to put it back.

I have read about these power vents and such. Can anyone direct me to a repalcement vent for the Burro, size and style and perhaps where we could get one.

We are in Ontario Canada just South West of Barrie.

Thanks

Dave and Tess
What a wonderful gift is right.I know you will make many wonderful memories with your little Burro.
We added a Fantastic Vent to our 13' Boler.It moves a great amount of air.We opted for the model with the rain sensor and it is such a useful option as you can leave the vent open and at the first hint of moisture it will automatically close.We had it ordered and installed by a local RV shop but it is a simple instal if you are at all handy.Here is a link to their site..
http://www.fantasticvent.com/

Enjoy.....Pat
Pat C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #3

Trailer: Y2K6 Bigfoot 25 ft (25B25RQ) & Y2K3 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
I also put a Fantastic Fan in our 17' Burro using the same cutout as the stock vent. They're really a nice addition to these little trailers.

Roger
Roger H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
burro