cabinet question - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #1

Name: Heather
Trailer: Trillium
Saskatchewan
cabinet question

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post275109

Hope I did that right Anyhoo if I didn't, it's a link for a photo of a liquor cabinet under the closet in a boler. Thanks Donna for helping me find the pic! My question is, can this be done in a trillium or is the amount of space different?
Farren and Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #2

Name: Reid
Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500
Oregon
Registry
I'm pretty sure there is room for a shallow cabinet in the wheel well space under the closet in our 13' Trillium. I've seen pics of heaters installed there. Pull the bottom shelf of the closet out and you should be able see what space is available. I think you could put a compartment on the door so you don't have to make a cabinet just hinge a door on an opening you cut in the fiberglass. You could also have it hinged at the bottom and tilt out like a tilt out by a sink. That would eliminate a door swinging into a congested area if you are in the galley.
Reid Larsen is offline   Reply With Quote