Thanks for the compliments. It wasn't that hard to do. The hardest part is the windows
, which is why I decided to just do the sides.
Question about dimensions... The opening is 5 feet long by just about 2 feet. I bought 5 yards of material that was 60 inches wide. I wanted to have the fabric pop up be at least 15 inches and figure on a one inch seam with double stitching and one inch fold for attaching to the frame of lift mechanism. I cut a 34 inch length of the fabric and ran a seam along the edge. Pulled it through and then put in the windows
The biggest challenge was finding a place to cut that length of fabric and then working with it. I used and 8 foot long folding table and actually set up my sewing machine in the trailer and did all the sewing in there (trailer was plugged in to 110V)
There was plenty of material to go around the opening. I made mine a little too exact which made the final attachment a little tricky. I also ended up with 16 inches of height which is fine. The extra fabric I used for the cover over the no see um netting.
The materials cost me about $125.