Casita Liberty Chushion dimensions - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-12-2019, 07:13 AM   #1

Name: Nala
Trailer: Casita
South Carolina
Casita Liberty Chushion dimensions

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone may have the exact dimensions for the front bottom cushion in the liberty deluxe? We will travel with our furry friends and hope to create some covers for these. The dimensions for the bottom cushion shown in the picture is what we are after.

Thanks in Advance, rveeboy
Attached Thumbnails
Chusions.jpg  
Yobeevr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:59 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Cushion size

You have the cushion right there. A tape measure will give you the sizes in a few seconds. Otherwise take the cushion to a upholstery store and they can measure it and sew up cover in a short time. Not a hard task.
Bing M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 05:47 AM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Casita Liberty Chushion dimensions

I had to assume it’s an old picture and the trailer is not easily accessible, perhaps in off-site storage.

I also assume he Is looking to make an inexpensive DIY pet slipcover, not a professional reupholstery job.

Alan, if you don’t get the information you need here, a phone call to Casita should do it. BTW... the photo appears to be a 17’, not a 16’, correct? Thinking it might make a difference.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 05:47 AM   #4

South Carolina
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
I had to assume it’s an old picture and the trailer is not easily accessible, perhaps in off-site storage.

I also assume he Is looking to make an inexpensive DIY pet slipcover, not a professional reupholstery job.

Alan, if you don’t get the information you need here, a phone call to Casita should do it. BTW... the photo appears to be a 17’, not a 16’, correct? Thinking it might make a difference.
All, thank you for your replies. Yes it took me a good bit of time to find a picture I could attach to my question on hand. I know how to use a tape measure. My unit 17ft Liberty Deluxe will be picked up in Rice 1 month from today so I do not have a physical cushion in hand.

Thanks again folks!

Thanks Alan
Old 12-27-2019, 10:03 AM   #5

Name: Martin
Georgia
Just measured cushion from my 2012 17' Liberty. 28 1/4 x 22 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches outside bead to outside bead.
MartinM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:47 AM   #6

South Carolina
Martin, Thanks so much Sir! very helpful.....

Alan
Old 06-04-2023, 01:37 PM   #7

Name: elleninpa
Trailer: currently shopping
Pennsylvania
Thank you also Martin as I have the same idea to cover those two sets of seats (Casita Liberty Deluxed)...
elleninpa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita